Monday, April 11, 2011

Rihanna style

In few pictures i will show you fashion style of Rihanna. ;)
Born : February 18, 1988
Age : 23
Sign : Aquarius
Birthplace : Saint Michael, Barbados
Hometown : New York, New York
Big Break : Debut album Music of the Sun



Rihanna has never really been too skinny or too fat, , she's always had perfect curves, so I can't grasp why she would have ever wanted to get rid of those sexy grooves. 
She also opened about never fitting in with regular girls.


"When I was fourteen and first started going out,I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else," she said. "So I would go  to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls. I got desperate for things that weren't available in Barbados." And that obviously explains the red hair - for VOGUE!






                                    Rihanna style    



                                        
     See yaa....
          Yours trully,Mila~! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment