Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring/Summer 2011 Make Up Trends

1. Triangle Eyeshadow
We all know how we’re supposed to blend in a darker shade of shadow in the shape of a triangle on the outer corner of our eyes to give a little bit more depth. However, the triangle make up that I am referring to is not the one at the outer corner of our eyes, but instead it’s on inner corner of our eyes. The way the model above is wearing this "triangle eye shadow" is remarkably...not bad. 




2. Bold Lips
I gotta say that this has to be one of my absolute favourite make up trends! I am so in love with bold red lipsticks, bright orange (not that I could ever wear this colour!) as well as lips in hot shocking pink! Totally delicious and totally eyecatching! While hot pink lipstick tempts me but I don't see how this kind of lipstick is wearable to work or any suburban setting xD But yeah, it looks like fun to wear for sure ^_^  The orange-toned lipsticks look very promising and much more wearable though.



3. Natural Make Up
This look is great for everyday! It’s really easy to do and really easy to wear as well! It’ll go with basically everything in your closet, and the through out the day touch up is minimal. The thing about natural make up is that you gotta make sure everything looks soft and dewy, and not harsh and powdery.

4. Bright Pastel Eye Make Up Last but not least, bright pastel eye make up! Yeap, you heard it right! Soft pastel colours are in for the eyes as well! I know how the bright eye make up and pastel eye make up doesn’t quite gel together, but hey you can always pick a pretty pastel eye colour and then dabbing on a bit more to give it that bright, bold look. Simply fabulous! I can’t wait to try this trend out!

The END~!


No comments:

Post a Comment