Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rihanna style

I will post some pictures of Rihanna's outfits and her hairstyles
Comment if you like her style or no.. are you her fan or you just like other style of music?

Hairstyles:            

                                                               

Rihanna does not have a well built stil.taa often dress in other styles and not just one particular style. It combines the clothes of her own way.I don't like her each combinations because she  often go out of the limit.She is totally fancy and I like most combinations when dressed in the style of color bloking.  I like the most her red hair and her seductive braid.She is one of most beautiful women on the planet. However I would have commented on her style when she would dress alone and not dressed with the help of her stylists and designers. 


Outfits:

















P.S: She don't needs these transformations in her hairstyle and fashion style ... 













No comments:

Post a Comment